The bikini meant for more than just one season…
Please treat you Origami bikini with attention and care, so that it can keep bringing you joy for as long as possible. Follow this advice and your bikini will thank you for it!
- It is recommended to wash that bikinis which has brighter, darker, stronger colors by hand before the first use, so that due to the minimal color fade, they do not accidentally discolor other materials in contact with them (eg towels, beachwear, etc...)
- Wash your swimsuit by hand, using delicate detergents at a maximum temperature of 40oC. Avoid the use of bleaches and other caustic or alkaline chemicals, as well as washing machines, dryers, and hot water.
- When washing, avoid scrubbing and twisting – squeeze lightly instead.
- Dry in the shade and on a flat surface.
- Immediately rinse your swimwear after using it in chlorinated, sea or thermal spring water. The caustic effect of water with high levels of chlorine or salt can bleach and weaken the fibers of the material.
- Thermal spring water discolors swimsuits, so we recommend using dark colored or black pieces. Or ones you don’t mind being stained brown by the medicinal water. ;)
- Only put your bikini back in its plastic bag once it’s dry. If still wet after use, it’s better to carry it wrapped in a towel until it can dry.
- Protect it from wear and tear, both chemical and mechanical! Elastic textiles and the accessories on them are especially sensitive to abrasive surfaces, slides and sun oil, which damages the product. Be careful about sitting down on rough surfaces (like concrete or benches) as those ran rip and scratch up the fabric. Some of the suntan oils and lotions make the elastic rubber older...
Beyond the above, the swimsuit’s sewn-in labels and the included user’s guide can help with proper care. Damage by wearing a wrong size and non-compliance with the above and the sewn-in label cannot be considered as a warranty basis!
Follow this advice and you will always look good in your Origami bikini. :)